Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shop work

Guys, apologies for not many postings regarding the Mustang. She has been sitting patiently in the back of the shop waiting for some love to come her way. But that doesn't mean I haven't been in the shop - or working on cars. Unfortunately I can't share much of what I'm typically working on due to IP issues with our customers. But this video we shot on Tuesday is discreet enough that I don't think anyone would mind - but interesting enough that you might enjoy. We've been working late nights and weekends on this as it is on a tight deadline. It's fairly self explanatory given what we do for a living.

rj


6 comments:

  1. Aw man! Video no worky R.J.! You tease me so.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys, can anyone else see this video? It works on my end when I click on it in my blog.

    rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Works now! Perhaps you'd like to come out and work on the rack & pinion steering coming up?! Puleeeeeez?

      Delete
  3. Sven, I would counter and beg you to come work with us. I could use that brain inside your head for all sorts of cool stuff. I've simply run out of both hands and brains :) In fact, swing by Indiana and pick up Dennis - I could use you both!!!!

    rj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You be careful what you wish for RJ! The way the automotive industry is wearing on me these days, I might agree to crazy things in a moment of weakness!

      Delete
  4. So when are you picking me up Sven? I could use a road trip. Maybe I can coax my cousin to lend me his 2014 GT 500 drop-top when it arrives in 8-10 weeks.

    ReplyDelete